The agenda for the June 17th special board meeting is up – looks like a ton of things for Bottenfield are being scrutinized (ie, change orders, etc).
- Approval of Bottenfield General Contractor Bid: $6.3 million
- Approval of MET Proposal for Inspection Services at Bottenfield: $26.5 thousand
- Approval of Champaign Telephone Quotes for Bottenfield Elementary School: $136 thousand
- Approval of Bottenfield Midwest Engineering and Testing, Inc. Contract: $13.4 thousand
- Approval of Bottenfield Corson Music Price Quotes: $15.6 thousand
- Approval of Bottenfield Alpha Controls Contract: $48 thousand
Two other things on the Action Agenda; CFT wanting more sick leave and the Midwest Transit Bus lease.
Also, the board retreat is announced at the very bottom of the agenda; not yet on the Unit 4 website:
Board/Administration Retreat: June 24, 2013 at Central High School from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Reminder: the board retreat is open to the public. Hoping more details come out soon.