For those that like to read ahead:
I bet we will see something soon on the U4 Board Corner as well. *grin*
Observations about this draft:
- Why is the document typed up on a computer, then printed, then scanned in, then posted online?
- Report from Angela Smith about EEE; the EEE website has not been updated in a while (since 2014).
- Semester update from Orlando Thomas about ACTIONS; I had a fantastic chat with Mr. Thomas and Ms. Katie Ahsell a week ago on this topic – I hope they talk about the Edna Olive PBF book. Good stuff! I also chatted with both individuals about getting more information online.
- 10-Year Capital Improvement Plan:
Once this is actually online,I encourage folks to look through it (now online). The last time I saw it, it seemed to represent a very small percentage of the maintenance items the district has to work on. Like, A/C at Central was rated as a low-priority. 🙂 This will apparently be approved in the Consent Agenda.
- Special Board meeting on October 26th at Garden Hills – I hope they have a huge turnout.